Sunday, March 21, 2010

3 months 'missing in action'

It was almost 3 months since my last post and it was already in a year of 2010. 3 months without any updates while waiting for the monsoon season to be over meaning that in that period of time, there is no fishing activities ever. Today, in a month of March 2010, while the monsoon seems to be over (I guess) in a couple of weeks ahead, my plan is to sharpen my skills & weapons before dive into more serious 'war' between me and sun, waves, wind, patient, dissappointment, failure and so on. Early this year, I have bought a brand new set (rod & reel) for light action fishing. I was 'poisoned' by an interesting article (promotion/ads???) in a fishing magazine which was seriously promoted the durability & goodness of their products with a truly attracting proof.....Siakap. Not long after I got my monthly salary, I rushed to my favourite fishing store, made some deal and ended up smiling with Hemingway SMA30 + 30lb 'Ayam Brand' braided line and Spartan Rod...thanks to MGFA successful promotion and I've lost RM220 to the 'taukeh'.

No comments:

Post a Comment